Keven & Lauri
Okay, so my bro-ski is NOT a drug addict and this is a pic that my SIL told me to 'erase'... oops!
We just got back from our Stanley Family Vacation to Sunriver... I will be blogging about that and Tiny-T's sealing. Which was amazing!
This pic is to motivate Lauri to start a blog and put up some 'revenge' shots of me... hee hee hee...
Okay, so my bro-ski is NOT a drug addict and this is a pic that my SIL told me to 'erase'... oops!
We just got back from our Stanley Family Vacation to Sunriver... I will be blogging about that and Tiny-T's sealing. Which was amazing!
This pic is to motivate Lauri to start a blog and put up some 'revenge' shots of me... hee hee hee...

3 comments:
I am covering my mouth with eyes WIDE open!!!!!! This is a GREAT photo of Keven. Oh my oh my. He is going to kill you.
I hope, if anything, it does get Lauri to blog. But being that she doesn't do email even... I don't see it happening anytime soon. :(
I just had to comment. This is a CRAZY post!!!
LOL...
I hope to get some good ones of the McEnulty family reunion to blog about.
I have bugged her and bugged her to start..Rune even said maybe we should find them a Computer.. As she keeps saying they don't have a good one..lol LOve the picture!
Post a Comment