Friday, July 4, 2008

In Total Awe....

My little Fan-C is one amazing chick.
She lead the entire family up the Lava Flow trail.
She stayed up with her Uncle Jason. First one up and down.
This little woman hiked liked nobodies business.
I was just blown away how much strength this little miss has... I apologized to her since mommaduck is in no way, SHAPE, or form to take her on these kind of excursions as often as she can obviously handle. Good thing she has a great Daddy who can help her achieve amazing things...
The Tank got out of a double stroller that he rode up the trail in to the peak and hiked the entire way down with his trusty water bottle. He told his dad that riding in the stroller was not hiking and off he went.
Tiny-T was VERY content to ride up and down the trail.
She fell asleep before we reached the bottom. This is sooooo true to form.
"Ummmm, take me to the top James..."

A view of the lava flows...
The three ducklings swimmin' in their 'mini-pond' at our cabin after a long day of hiking!

2 comments:

Calli said...

We had such a fun week with you! We'll be back for more fun in Dec.

The Dawg Pound said...

I can't believe all the posting you've been up to. I love it. You are right about your wonder girl, she's like the energizer bunny, but then again she has 3 cousins with energy to share. Pictures are soo cute..