Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Girl's Weekend...

Okay, I have amazing girlfriends.
We got together a couple weeks ago and did some girl-bonding-hang time... We met up at Steph2's home and ate Taco Soup- YUM and stayed up LATE talking and laughing. Then woke up early the next morning and headed off to the coast, Lincoln City! Kimmy bought a couple kites and the adventures began...
Steph2, 'K' & Kimmy building her Blue Angel Fighter Jet Kite~
It's finally done....Kimmy is so proud.
Kimmy had NEVER flown a kite before. She took off running down the beach with her kite 'in tow'~~~
She was determined to get this kite to fly. The wind was blowing soooo hard I thought it would just take off... but it took work.
YEAH! Kimmy is victorious!
This is what WE did while watching Kimmy learn to fly her kite... Steph2 and I thought we were going to pee our pants. I am talking about serious laughing... (my gut is hurting just thinking about it)
If learning to fly A kite wasn't enough... Kimmy also bought a bi-plane and tried to get it airborn as well.... it really wasn't sucessful.
I was here!
The weather was perfect... sunny but the wind was ICE cold,
hence the lovely tied on hood (hey, kept me warm)!

Steph2 and her daughter 'K' trying to keep warm as well...
Kimmy's final RUN before we went home!
We went to lunch at Mo's, dessert at Cold Stone & drove 'the strip' like fifty times.
Our navigator, Kimmy, wasn't really as familiar with Lincoln City as she thought she was.
Seriously, I don't think I have laughed so much in a 24 hour period.
I love my girls! We MUST do this again.... SOON!










No comments: