Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A taste of the wedding

Okay, so I haven't gotten my camera downloaded... BUT, looking through my pictures I don't have any of the bride and groom. You see when they were 'on display' I was busy running back and forth from the kitchen and prepping food and trying to keep stuff rolling. So, I have pics of the set-up and decorations but none of the couple. I took these off her facebook page. Sorry they are so small but, you get the idea. I promise to post by this weekend. I have a ton to catch up on ~ so it will be a feast or famine situation.



The couple...





Sayin' the "I do's"



Catrina, Charlie and parents...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures. She is such a pretty bride. Charlie is all grown up! wow! My sincerest congrats to them both.

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

I feel bad that we missed the wedding. We just couldn't make the trip with work schedules.

Congrats to them!