Thursday, May 28, 2009

Team Stanley ~ ONE MONTH and COUNTING


So today marks the day.
Only 30 days until
Team Stanley
rolls into Sunriver and makes their mark this year.
We will have our matching Team Stanley shirts
and will have major representation in
many of the weekend's events.
Are you all ready?
I am hoping that the weather will not
be a killer this year.
100 degree temps on race days are NOT welcome.
(I'm just putting that out there for the weather gurus to note)
I'm excited to be a part of the event this year
and not just standing at the finish line watching
you all roll in this time.
So strap on those cross trainers and
get ready for the fun...
Go Team Stanley!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting. Have so much fun!

Kirsten said...

Woo hoo MVP MVP MVP go go go!!!
Way to go, I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

The Stefanek Quints said...

how did you put splashes as your comment link? too cute. go team stanley!!!
hope you guys are doing well. fun to read and catch up. and sure, you don't watch soaps. ;)