My outlook on the Tank has shifted. We got news that he is probably going to require open-heart surgery at his wee age of 5 years old. He has a tear in his heart that they think just happened. They asked if he has fallen or crashed his bike or ran into anything lately... ummmm... all of the above! He is always in destruction mode... somehow he has torn a good size hole in his heart (probably just tore a murmur that was already there). He is sleeping a lot longer than most kiddos his age. He can't run very far and he won't ride his bike ~ he gets tired in one lap. So he drives his wheels...
I know that he drives me crazy ~ on a daily basis, but I don't want anything to happen to this one man wrecking ball. If you all could keep the Tank in your prayers ~ Thanks!
So the REALLY scary part is that he can't do much in his current state and that state is CRAZY. What is he going to be like when he is 100% again... pray for me too. :o)

7 comments:
Poor little guy =( I cried when Trinity had to get stitches. I can't imagine what you are going through.
Poor kiddo! Poor mom, too! We will be praying for the little guy. When will the surgery actually happen?
Our prayers are all over him, poor guy! I hope they let him bring his favorite animals to keep him company through the ordeal. The Lord will bless you for all you endure...
Oh man. When is the surgery? We will keep him (and you!) in our prayers.
I'm sorry Stephanie...we'll be praying for your little guy!
I had no idea this was going on...I will keep the big T in my players...and the rest of the fam as well...
May you all find the strength you need...
ee
Keep us posted!
Post a Comment