School starts in 34 days!!!
This is my big man the Tank. He is starting kindergarten this year and he can't wait! (neither can momma) It is bitter sweet to send him off to school. Granted it's only 1/2 day = 2 hours 25 minutes it's still yet another sign that my big man is growing up.
Fan-C is officially in first grade. All day, hot lunches (she's insisting-ugh!), music program in the Spring, music / art class once a week and TWO recesses a day. She is sooooo excited about school. Now that she is a seasoned veteran of elementary school~~~ She is my giraffe. This girlie has legs that don't end. (makes me nervous for the teenage years - yikes!) Seems like yesterday she was toddling around and now she is keeping a countdown to her baptism date! (14 months and 14 days! ~ she has been counting down since she was TWO! seriously...)
It's just gonna be me and Tiny-T hanging out together
ummmm, more like living in the Expedition five days a week!

3 comments:
there are some days durring the summer months when we don't have alot of money, and I am fesh out of ideas on how to keep the kids busy, that I long for school season. but once Ry goes to school, it's almost too quiet and I do end up missing the chaos just a little.
I can relate - Janae starts kindergarten this fall too. Except her's will be ALL DAY Tues/Fri and every other Wed. Confusing, huh??
I remember Cody's first day of first grade. His most favorite part about the whole day was the Hot Lunch he got to have! It was so funny. I can't believe he starts middle school this year.
Post a Comment