Friday, August 28, 2009

Taking a Minute to Focus...

This pic is from a couple years ago... but it has all four being happy~ at the same time.


I arranged a babysitter (thank you Grandma Stanley) and asked Lance to take me to the temple tomorrow... and then BOOM!?!#$%^&$#!!!! Holy crud. I verbalized my desire and made a formal plan to go and it all broke loose. The natives turned into heathens, our truck is giving us trauma and my long list of "to dos" ~ didn't.
Called my mom and she said that it usually works like this... verbalize the plan and then everything works against you. I am going. Early in the morning. Not leaving any 'free time' to get filled up with more chaos and prevent me from getting to the temple to get refocused.
I just a few minutes of peace in the temple...
I need a few minutes so that I can come back to these lovely little natives and want to be their happy momma once again.

3 comments:

Taralyn said...

I love reading your posts.. I don't know how you do it... 3 children so young - I never went threw that - I had an instant babysitter when I got the girls - never had more then 1 in diapers or bottle feeding... Well, maybe you are the lucky one - Enjoy the temple and as wonderful of a mother as you are. I am sure you will come back renewed and refreshed...

Kirsten said...

Wow lady I hope things got better. You totally crack me up. Stay sane, stay sane, get some peace, get some peace : ) Good luck

The Northwest Southern Girl said...

That is exactly what happens when I decide to go to the temple! Hope it went well!