One of the door counters at Costco saw me multiple times a week (diapers, wipes, fruit snacks, chicken nuggets ~ you know how it goes) and she asked me how old all the kiddos were. I responded four, three, three, eighteen months and nine months.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Twins?!? Ummmm, no!
This is the Tank and my niece, "Mimi". I've been watching Mimi since she and the Tank were a year old. Her momma (my little sister) went to work after I decided to stay home with my kiddos and leave the "workforce". Five days a week for YEARS.... this summer her sister is watching her. We miss Mimi soooo much. Tank and Mimi are like two peas in a pod. He misses having her here. Tonight we found out that she will be coming again once school starts... Yippee! They are both half-day kinders... so after school they will get to play once again. :o)
Now the story behind the title of this post:
One of the door counters at Costco saw me multiple times a week (diapers, wipes, fruit snacks, chicken nuggets ~ you know how it goes) and she asked me how old all the kiddos were. I responded four, three, three, eighteen months and nine months. She smiled and expressed how insane I was to be shopping with that many youngins' by myself. I laughed and agreed with her but when you are out of diapers/pull-ups you do what you have to do. The next week I walk in and she tells a coworker that I have a TON of kids all under four, including a set of TWINS. I correct her and let her that the three year olds are cousins. She doesn't believe me... she still greets Tank and Mimi as the "twin cousins" and sort of winks. I think she thinks I'm crazy and am just lost in a daze of confusion and not aware that I had a set of twins or something. Now we call them the Mexicalli-twins. (they are both half)
One of the door counters at Costco saw me multiple times a week (diapers, wipes, fruit snacks, chicken nuggets ~ you know how it goes) and she asked me how old all the kiddos were. I responded four, three, three, eighteen months and nine months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They do actually look like brother and sister in the first picture! CUTE!
LOL that is too funny.
Post a Comment