Feast your eyes on this beautiful,
gorgeous, fabulous, wonderful, delicious, creative,
awesome expression of LOVE!
To the average guy they would just call it a cake, but it is something much more than just a yummy confection created by an Auntie for her four year old niece.
Lauri calls me and asks me 'what's up?'... well she called at the moment of a meltdown (by me). She then had to listen to me tell her some yucky (financial) stuff and then my true pain was that my little Tiny-T was turning four and we were going to cancel her party due to no ability to even get her a cake. My awesome sister-in-law says, "Just have the party and I will make a cake." I was so grateful that she would show love to me and to Tiny-T by bringing a cake. You know a 9x13 cake in the pan with some frosting and sprinkles. I was in tears and grateful.
Lauri walks in last night to the party with THIS!
A gorgeous creation for an excited little girl. Lauri went WAY beyond filling my need to provide a treat for a party... she showed me how much she loves us and was willing to create something using her talents and for this she will be blessed!!!! Thank you Lauri...

7 comments:
That is a beautiful cake! Tiny-T is a lucky girl!
WOW! That turned out beautiful. Lauri did an awesome job. Happy birthday Tiny T!
We have such talented people in this fam! And LOVE!!! Can't believe little one is already 4. That sure went by quick~
Isn't it amazing how something as simple as a nice cake can make a person feel so loved?
Such a good reminder that little things mean a lot. Way to go, Lauri!
It was so good to hear from you! I've been looking over your blog. Onica is GORGEOUS!!!! I didn't really catch what all your surgery mess is about but GOSH!!! I'll have to include you in my prayers on that one! Sounds stressful! That cake is so beautiful! So beyond girly! I love it! I would have died if it was my cake when I turned 4. Isn't it amazing what miracles can happen. It really is incredible. As I said before, it was wonderful to hear from you. I hope you're doing well. Oh yeah- HOLY MOLY!!! Your hair! So blond and short! So super cute!!!!
You're gonna make me cry!!
I actually ran into Lauri at Target the day she was going to make the cake.. and she kind of blew it off like "Oh just a simple cake..." HELLO!! Awesome job. She's an angel, that girl. We're ALL lucky to have her in our lives.
I hope your little duckling had a wonderful birthday!
What a Sweetheart and a beautiful cake. Happy Birthday Tiny-T!
Post a Comment