She is slow at coming into the terrible 3's... I know, she's 4 but I said she is slow in coming into them. Her and I have been ramming heads!
She decided today that peeing in her panties was great and didn't tell me and when I found her and asked her if she had an accident she lied and said, "I don't know..." while trying to lay on the puppy dog eyes. Yeah, it didn't work. I had to clean her and change her while trying to get out the door to get Fan-C picked up from school.
So after getting home I told her that she needed to come and sit in my room away from her toys for a while. She is SCREAMING how she isn't tired and sobbing like she is being killed. Next thing I hear... snoring. She curled up on the floor and fell asleep. Now the impromptu nap only lasted for about 30 minutes but at this point ~ I'll take it.
she is my worst for LYING... any ideas how to put a stop to this now?

3 comments:
LOL! Actually in our family the 3's aren't too terrible. But 4?? I call them the "double two's" -- meaning they are twice as difficult at 4 as they were at two. LOL Totally feel ya! Been there, done that a few times. :)
Our 4 year old used pink & orange markers all over the hallway tonight..& peed twice in her pants (two different occasions) while dancing around the toilet yelling I have to go pee today.
Yup..I feel you~!
Lol My verification word.Mistake!
We had a problem with Elijah lying. We tried to catch him in a lie and then let him deal with the natural consequences of his lie. It's tough to find yourself in a situation that is easy to use as a teaching moment, though. Good luck!
Post a Comment