Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Signed...

Lance and I signed yesterday on the sale of our Oregon home. It's official. I can't go back to Oregon... I kept telling Lance I could un-do the deal and just move back into my home. But, that fantasy is DEAD. This was a good house. It is where all my babies came home to us for the first time... *memories*.
We are still searching for the right home here in Vegas. I'm waiting for April 30th to pass so that the cash swooping will end. We have put in offers and had cash buyers swoop in and beat our deal. Hey, if I were selling a home (which I'm sooooo glad to be done doing) I'd take cash over financing too. So our search continues...

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

: ( I'm excited for your new adventure in Las Vegas but sad you are far away.

Anonymous said...

there is a plan in store for you! Jus thave to wait and see. But i do understand the frustration of being swooped on.
Come visit us here anytime! it would be so nice to see you all again.