Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Did you know....

Fan-C was walking down the stairs this week and came bouncing over to me.
"Ummm, Mom?!? Do you know that you have to be careful not to pull your "growing" muscle? It will make you stop growing." I looked at her with a confused look and asked where her "growing" muscle is... she pointed to her inner thigh and I started LAUGHING.
I then explained that she was referring to a "groin" muscle and even if it gets pulled it will NOT stunt your growth. Well, she was relieved and then told me that a young girl in her class at school had hurt her groin muscle and Fan-C was so glad she would get to grow up to be a woman and not have to be a short little girl for forever.
I'm glad she was concerned for her friend...
but it was still funny~~~

2 comments:

Taralyn said...

haha soooo Cute I don't even know your Fan-C and I Love <3<3<3 her!!! What a Fabulous, Sweet young girl you have!!!

Megan and Greg said...

That was too cute! I'm glad you shared. You're home is GORGEOUS!!! I Love it!!!! Man, the crosses! Hope those aren't too difficult to move!