So my camera and computer are divorced. The port used to download my pics from my camera is broken and I am in a new town with NO CLUE as to who to take this computer to to get repaired. I bypassed my computer and went to Costco today... so now I present pics from a LONG time ago... whatever.

Light saber cake... green, blue and RED light sabers complete with grey handles. Yep, I made them... yeah, I know that is about the easiest 'cake' ever but the six-year old LOVED it.
That's enough for me!
should be signing NEXT week!
Framed posters, new sheets, comforter, blanket and glow-in-the-dark stars for the ceiling.
2 of the FOUR light sabers he received, shirts, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, PJ's and a Yoda hat. He is set! He would wear the blue Lego shirt EVERYDAY if I would let him. But with all the others he has enough for one per day... I'm sure his teacher must think this is all he owns. He got all things Star Wars for his birthday ~ thank you family!!!
He also got CASH which he used to buy a Star Wars encyclopedia.
I know, I know... his choice.
Also purchased more Star Wars guys cuz he desires ALL of them.
I'm just grateful it was HIS money and not mine.
Thank you to all who came and partied with us for the Tank's birthday.
It proved to be the last time we saw some of you... sad.
We moved the following WEEK! We didn't know yet at this point.
Happy Birthday Tank ~ We love you
and May the Force Be With YOU!


1 comment:
Jeff can take a look at the computer. He does that stuff. You know?
Post a Comment