Saturday, May 15, 2010

Favorite Street ~ Grand Teton

Hanging out at his fav beach ~ We LOVE Oregon!

We were out running errands today and we drove down Grand Teton. This is a major street that travels east/west. Tank HATES being on this street... he says we take it too much. I turned onto it today and said, "We are on (the Tank's) favorite street ~ Grand Teton!" He pipes up and says, "My favorite street is SPRINGFIELD!" I then had to explain that Springfield was a town and also my favorite. The kids started talking about our return trip coming up in five weeks... we are excited to be heading 'home' even if it is only for a couple weeks.

((The girlies got haircuts tonight... pics and story coming tomorrow.))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boy is a smart guy! Our favorite "street" is Springfield too! I'm glad you get to come back to the blessed pacific Northwest...even if for just a short visit!