Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Countdown to Christmas ~ Day 1

Many have asked me what we do to countdown to Christmas. I have organized a 25 day activity schedule every year, since Fan-C was three years old. When they were wee ones the plans included a lot of reading books and watching short movies. Now that my crew are 9, 7 and 6 the countdown included more activities.



I decided to post our activities on the blog (a day in advance) to give y'all ideas and just keep our family in the loop of our holiday activities....



Day 1: Make s'mores and read....
I have a pile of Christmas books that only come out for the holiday season. This way they are a treat for the crew and still exciting to read. This book pictured above has a snow globe in the front "window"... sparkly snow.

Merry Christmas Y'all

No comments: