This is what I declared while growing up...
Then one day it changed.
I wanted to be a Mom more than anything else.
Education plans changed and I began working in the accounting field.
Lance finally found me and together we started on our eternal journey together.
Naturally kiddos would be next...
That is where my dream plans came to a screeching halt and that door shut hard into my face.
We couldn't go down that road without outside help...
We aren't financially set up to pay thousands and thousands of dollars to adopt either domestically or internationally.
We found the state foster/adoption system and jumped in with both feet.
Wow, THAT was the best and worse swim EVER!
Adoption is a fabulous path to be on...
you are NOT alone on that path either.
Lance and I have been on it and are trying to go down it again...
Need support, need to vent, need a hand????
We're here...


No comments:
Post a Comment