I am grateful that our family grew out of the blessing that is adoption. This month helps me to reflect on my crew and that they were worth every effort we made, every paper we filled out and signed, every tear we shed, every sleepless night we experienced... now they are forever ours and we are eternally grateful.
Our crew came from the foster care system.
Not a conventional adoption route but one that fit our family.
Although their birth parents didn't get to 'choose' us, I'm still grateful that two young women who were facing the prospect of another pregnancy, made the choice to deliver their babies and let them have the chance to be matched with us.
We thank you T&K and M&K!
You blessed us with three gorgeous ducklings...

1 comment:
I, too, am grateful for adoption and the sister, niece and nephew it brought to my family! We are truly blessed.
Post a Comment