Thursday, July 3, 2008

Families Can Be Together Forever...

Tiny-T in her dress made out of Stephanie's wedding gown...
Three little ducklings all wearing parts of mommaduck's wedding gown.
Tiny-T:dress; Tank: vest; Fan-C: all her beaded lace

Three ducklings all sealed to mommy and daddy by the same sealer in the same sealing room that mommy and daddy were sealed together in.

What are the chances that we would get the same sealer years apart? Another cool piece of our family sealing memories.

"I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord has shown me how I can...."

Finally our little miss for forever!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

What a beautiful family!!!! :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

you have such a beutiful family.
We are looking forward to next year so we can see you all agian!

Matt and Christy said...

What great pictures! I am so happy that you are sealed. What a blessing! Tiny-T looked beautiful for her big day.

Calli said...

We were so happy to be there for this wonderful day! Your kiddos are so darling and huge grinners!

Anonymous said...

WOW! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Stefanek Fam Damily said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys. I bet that was the best day ever! your family is so cute, and i'm also very sorry for the loss you recently had.
it was so fun to see you at the shower. you and alison were crackin me up! good thing i wasn't pregnant or the girl would have had to buy a new couch. she should anyway!