A ~ an adventure that we embarked on over seven years ago.
D ~ definitely one of the BEST decisions we ever made.
O ~ we are still OPEN to doing it again and after our adventures... that says something.
P ~ positive that Heavenly Father designed our family to adopt
T ~ so thankful for a sister-in-law who told us about the foster/adoption program
I ~ I'm grateful for all the people who have come into our lives through this adventure.
O~ our ducklings were sent to us. They are definitely our children.
N ~ November ends up being my favorite time of the year... helps me to truly reflect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love this. What a fun idea. You are such an example to me. I am going to borrow your idea if it is ok and make my own.
LOVE you & the fam and.. LOVE NOVEMBER!
Danielle... borrow away!
Post a Comment