they are growing up so fast! great pictures though.
Ahh they are SO beautiful Stephanie! You are a great Mom!
What adorable pictures. I love the smiles, I miss your two cuties from nursery. We had so much fun. They will always have a special place in my heart.
So big and so happy. Very cute kids you have.
So cute!
OK really, how do they hold still? Good photographer or fast film speed? Much better than what I can manage!!
Thanks ya'll...Teresa, they don't hold still. This is like the ONE usable picture out of 50+ taken. I just lucked out with one keeper. It's hard to convince the little people that posing for pics is a GOOD thing.
what will you do when they're in school?? PARTY!! ;)darling easter dresses! (i'm assuming they're easter dresses.)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
they are growing up so fast! great pictures though.
Ahh they are SO beautiful Stephanie! You are a great Mom!
What adorable pictures. I love the smiles, I miss your two cuties from nursery. We had so much fun. They will always have a special place in my heart.
So big and so happy. Very cute kids you have.
So cute!
OK really, how do they hold still? Good photographer or fast film speed? Much better than what I can manage!!
Thanks ya'll...
Teresa, they don't hold still. This is like the ONE usable picture out of 50+ taken. I just lucked out with one keeper. It's hard to convince the little people that posing for pics is a GOOD thing.
what will you do when they're in school?? PARTY!! ;)
darling easter dresses! (i'm assuming they're easter dresses.)
Post a Comment