Friday, October 31, 2008

Annual Family Pumpkin Patch Adventure

Okay, I have been fighting this program and I can't get my pictures to load in the order I want... so here we go on a journey that is all out of order and willy nilly. Enjoy!
Fan-C enjoying her ride out to the pumpkin patch.
I am feeding the goat (where are it's ears????) since the Tank wouldn't go near the goats after I bought all the goat feed. He wanted to just throw it at them...

Here's Kimmy... she comes down for our annual pumpkin patch visit with the whole family. We became close friends when she moved in as one of my roommates after I got home from my mission. I love you... I miss you.... ;o)

Whoa! Two pictures in a row that mommaduck actually exists! Wow! Look pumpkins in the background, my proof I was indeed there.

This is the other hayride carrying the other half of our family out to the pumpkin patch. We were headed back in...

Grandpa with my niece helping Tiny-T and my niece carry their pumpkins back to the trailer.

My "little" brother, Charlie carrying his load and strikin' a pose.
Hunting for the perfect pumpkin... the weather was perfect!
Grandkids loading into the hayride (see, out of order) with Grandma and Grandpa.

Here we are at the annual family pumpkin patch trip.

The Tank wanted to go up front and check out 'Sally, Nick & Bonnie' (the horses), but he was a little nervous (see his smile) so Grandma and Fan-C stood with him.
Nice 'View' - eh?!?
Once we all choose pumpkins, then we head over to my sister's house and have a BBQ. It is an annual tradition that we all look forward to.

5 comments:

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

It will not let you cut and paste or drag them into place? Mine are always out of order when I upload.

Anyway, it looks like you all had a good time.

Anonymous said...

so very cute! looks liek a grea titme. The picture of you wiht teh pumpkins turned out really nice.

Desiree said...

You're funny, some pictures of Mom is very rare. I should start doing that. Looks like a neat pumpkin patch with a horse drawn hay ride, how fun!!

Mrs Smith said...

What a fun Family Tradition. We don't have any of those.

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

Not post related but...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!