
Elise tagged me...
7 random things about me
1. I don't like plain chocolate. I like peanut butter and chocolate combos or white cake with chocolate frosting... BUT, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting sicks me out. Plain Hershey's chocolate bars... YUCK! I can't even do chocolate ice cream in ANY combo.
2. I love to ORGANIZE events. I love to plan, coordinate help/supplies/food, set-up and then execute the event. Not a big fan of clean-up (but, then who is). I have done weddings, receptions, baby showers, birthday parties, sorority events and dances.
3. I love to go on vacation but HATE to travel. So, get me there quickly and I will have a great time and then get me home quickly. My version of hell would be to take a traveling road trip where you spend a week getting someplace and then spend another week traveling home. UGH! No Thank You!
4. I'm allergic to mushrooms. So, this makes dining out an adventure. I've had waitresses go into the back of the kitchen and search the labels of sauce mixes for dehydrated mushrooms. Note: Marie Callendar's is a nightmare restaurant for those with this allergy. I don't like munch-n-mingles (potlucks) for this same reason. If I can't GUARANTEE that is it mushroom free then I can't eat it.
5. I am comfortable speaking, singing, acting, teaching... in public. I LOVE large groups. I don't have a phobia of this. (I'm hesitant to post this, my luck I'll be getting a speaking assignment for sacrament next month.) I like to speak but, Lance not so much and since they usually ask you as a couple... I don't want to wish this on my dear husband. Once upon a time I was going to move to Utah and sing in a traveling opera company... but I chose to stay home and then Lance proposed.
6. My kitchen-aid mixer is something I would pack in my handcart if I had to pack a cart. I just couldn't leave this behind... is that bad?!?
7. I HATE shopping. Get in-get out-get what's on the list. Maybe I would like shopping a little bit IF I ever had a budget that would allow for some real shopping. I can't just walk around a mall and 'window shop'. So boring. I just get frustrated wanting that 'bigger budget' ;o). So, I just make my list and get it done. I am DONE with Christmas shopping by Halloween. I like to have the holiday season to do fun things with the ducklings and not be stressing out over gifts and shopping.
I tag: (yeah, I don't understand the linking thing sooooo...)
Whomever wants to spend a few minutes telling me weird stuff about themselves.
You know you want to ... do it!!!!

6 comments:
I feel like I know you a little better now. YAY!
Well, if I ever want to have a non-mushroom party, I know who can organize it now!
This was fun to read! You think you know a person until you read the random facts.
I agree whole heartedly, I couldn't go anywhere without my stand mixer. I never thougth I would ever use it but now I useit all the time! Thanks for sharing!
I promise if you ever come to my house I will make sure we don't have mushrooms, the dessert will be non chocolate or will have peanutbutter in it and I won't take you shopping :D
Your kids are so cute!
aka yarngirl
Hi Stephanie, Great to hear from you and now I have your link! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I only saw 3 kids - who is the 4th duckling?? By the way they are all so cute, but what are their real names? I'm guessing fan-c, tank, and tiny-t might be nicknames? (No offense if that is their real names!) - Sarah B.
Post a Comment